Friscostreetshow has moved there Location

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
KhameNei said:
You're still ingoring me.
You owe me a cd. I paid you for it like a year ago, you got the money, but didn't send the cd.
You are not responding to me and you're ignoring pms / e-mails / posts.

Do you really wanna jack me for $12? It's pitiful man.

i kno it aint none of my biddness but just go up to they new location and handle yo shit bruh bruh,it aint that hard, hell i got robbed over 60$ trying to by sum shit on craigslist.com using western union, i sent him tons of hate mail,but at the end of the day, i still was out 60$,didnt do nuthin,so yellin over the internet wont do much.

Mar 17, 2006
You're still ingoring me.
You owe me a cd. I paid you for it like a year ago, you got the money, but didn't send the cd.
You are not responding to me and you're ignoring pms / e-mails / posts.

Do you really wanna jack me for $12? It's pitiful man.
hahahaha.............homie just aired you out on the internet.

Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Age6 said:
i kno it aint none of my biddness but just go up to they new location and handle yo shit bruh bruh,it aint that hard, hell i got robbed over 60$ trying to by sum shit on craigslist.com using western union, i sent him tons of hate mail,but at the end of the day, i still was out 60$,didnt do nuthin,so yellin over the internet wont do much.
the homie lives in Poland how is he goin to go to location get his money/ cd..

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
It doesn't have anything to do with Frisco Street Show.
I've done the "deal" with STREETTEAM only. And yea, I live in Poland, so I prolly won't come to the store ;).
I can live without those $12, but it's kinda funny to me, that he's trying to do some big deals out here, when he can't handle the small ones (big ones = promotion, advertising etc.).