Frisco to Sac Mix(idea)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
I commute from the city to sac every weekend and today this idea just hit me. It would be sick if one of ya'll dj's made a mix with rappers from the city and slowly changes from city to city. As to say, start off wit some quinn or whoever and den every 10 minutes or so change the origin of the rapper so the next wud be like fabby or whoever from oakland...finally reaching sacramento rappers. This could likewise work from (blank) to san jose..but there arent many sick rappers in D.C./ San Mateo etc. Im juss tossing ideas out. If i was a skilled dj, i would do this. What ya'll think of this? Or am i just on one?

Feb 15, 2006
City Situation said:
Coo I gotta get some tables and serato! why do u commute from city to sac daily tho? Damn i hope your job pays well
i go to school up here, i stay up there but i go right back to the city on the weekends cuz thats were the fam and all the cuts stay.

Jan 22, 2007
i've always thought they needed to do something along the same lines.... get the bay cats together with the sac cats... end on some lynch or t-nutty... haha, the different styles would mix well. i hope someone does it.

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
you can probably find those Sac to the Bay mix cd's at frisco street or rasputins. one was backside and fab i remember. and that demolition men with jacka too. they got some slaps

that taydatay one is the shit too from like 2000

Dz Nutts Radio

dznuttsradio.com
Jan 27, 2008
www.dznutts.com
yo,,,,ive been working on something like that for a hott one, not really a mix more like a comp.,,,need a couple more artists from the smaller cities..harder than i thought to find quality sounding music that id like to promote to that point