frisco street show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
If i was you i would fuck with them bro. I cant act like i am speaking facts but i will give you an educated guess and my opinion..
Sound quality: is your responsability when you turn in the material. i would assume the bigger named artists who droped a cd with them were probably paid one lump sum for the project and did it at different and lower budget studioz. so yea like i said the sound quality should be on you cuz the dist. dont wanna pay extra dollars for mastering at press.
they are a factor in retail for the nor cal region and will do some promoting of your album
(where it counts not xxl..) and get you some of the right featurez to make sure it flys off the shelf by there loyal cd buyers which i am positive is a huge percetage of int'l fans....so work the deal that benifits you both and drop that shit homie!!

Jun 3, 2008
THAS WASSUP, YEA WE GONNA BE FUCKIN WITEM OFF TOP..I JUST WAS UNSURE OF WHAT THEY DO AS A WHOLE,AND WANTED TO KNOW HOW PPL FEEL ABOUT THIER PROJECTS..WE GET ALL OUR SHIT MIXED N MASTERED,WITH TIGHT FEATURES..I THINK LIFE LINE LINKIN UP WITH THEM IS GONNA BE A GOOD LOOK FOR US AND HOMEBOY MUSIC IN GENERAL..