Frisco Stand Up!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
What happened to the city. Fillmoe seem to be the only turf settin it off for the new bay. What up with artist from hunter's point, lakeview and all the rest of the sets. We need that city wide pride again. Thats how it was when the bay jumped off in the early 90's.

San Quinn the shit. Go get "The Rock."

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Nickatina been doin it, Ya boy is gettin big now, Messy Marv is droppin a new album soon, Big Rich drops next month

Feb 8, 2006
preemo said:
yea the rock go hard

quinn really stepped his game up

too bad JT aint goin hard like that on some new shit

who else is really puttin it down form the moe tho right now ? i cant think of anyone off the head
Fillmoe doin big things in 2006.

Messy Marv and Sky Balla both making major moves.
Big Rich dropping "Fillmore Rich" in March.
Bailey also dropping "Champ Bailey."
J. Davinci dropping "The Mona Lisa."
Ya Boy doin it big with Black Wall Street.
I've heard about Young Know signing with Thizz.

Apr 22, 2005
^lol even tho its pretty much the Moe reppin the Sco haha at least the majority of Frisco rappers is spitters,not TOO much on the hyphy train.Mr Kee need to get out there more too

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
18 wit a thizz is frisko rap, that shit was tite as fuck. Frisko has always done there own thing in terms of rap thats why its the best. Niggas is out grindin too hard to get hyphy, the city just has a different vibe. Sf, The Rich, the town, vallejo, all diff in there own ways.

Jun 30, 2005
i was just thinking about this shit. frisco runnin shit right now. fillmoe got alot of people w/ real talent. J. Davinci a sav on the mic, im feelin him alot right now. im also tryna hear some material from Boo Banga from HP. anybody got any info/tracks from him?