Frisco - So who is doing it big for the Sco?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
I know S.B. always holds it down for the View but what about anyone else from LV?
I.M.P,Killa Squad as a group and they all have solo albums,Ground Hogs,J.B. The General,Young Ed,Baldhead Rick,1 half of the Jealous Guys,Dj Franzen,
Leo J,P house,Sellassie,Doopa,Lil Swoop,Juan,Twon Gotti(Rapstatus),Paris from back in the day. That's all i can give you off the top of my head but theres more.

Rip Cougnut and Killa Keise 2 Lakeview Greats!!!!!!!!

Jul 4, 2011
Ive heard of Roach Gigz but havent really heard his music, what part of Frisco is he from? & where is A-1 from?
As far as I know he's from Octavia, he lives in East Oakland now though. The only one I've seen in person is that Mango Mob nigga Marlo on Fruitvale & Mac, never seen the rest of them in Oakland or Frisco before.

Dec 12, 2006
This aint new but I slap it like it is

Love my section of town even with the Hmong invasion lol

[video=youtube;FC6p7xTggOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC6p7xTggOk[/video]

Dec 12, 2006
Im faded so just for shootin the shit, one of my favorite LV moments recorded in time on youtube is the Thizz block report and one dude was talkin about back in the day he was pullin APTOS bitches hahahahahhahahaha comedy

Dec 4, 2007
^^^lol don't know if you knowing but Amani Toomer(NY Gaints) went to Aptos aswell as Dj Frazen(kmel). And Danny Glover had a fat house right down the street...Just giving some lite weight Lakeview history

Dec 12, 2006
^^^lol don't know if you knowing but Amani Toomer(NY Gaints) went to Aptos aswell as Dj Frazen(kmel). And Danny Glover had a fat house right down the street...Just giving some lite weight Lakeview history
Dammmm aye a prop aint enough thanks for the game playboy, so many of the great football players leave the city for HS footbal Amani went to De La Salle Right?? Aint Desmond Bishop from the point?? He went out to farfield to play HS ball or some shit, I know Jason Hill's cousin from a life ago but he had fam in LV too now that I think about it...I dont know where Donald Strickland grew up just that he went to Riordan...again tho rite on, good lookin out, that Aptos gym was bammer as fuck I dunno if you played in it growin up we would hop the fences and play on the yard in the summertime when the whole yard/side that faced ocean was still covered by trees, hella people servin sacks n bringin people to get jumped up the alley that used to be open right as you were walkin up Ocean past the 7/11 Taco bell

[video=youtube;tm0OsawZppo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm0OsawZppo[/video]

[video=youtube;aqAQT49tL30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqAQT49tL30[/video]

FRISCO FRISCO

Dec 4, 2007
Yup you right Amani went to De La Salle.. I remember Desmond Bishop but not sure if he was from the Moe,the hill or H.P... If i had to guess i would say H.P. aswell..
Danny Glover nephew Rodney Glover went to Aptos and Riordan. He played QB at Hawii ST broke records and all the shit there. Also Brandi Reed went to Aptos. She played in the WNBA for the LA Sparks for 3 years. Bro google her she was a Beast. You on your shit tho i didn't know Jason Hill was from Frisco. And he was drafted by the niners that had to be a dream come true!

Its so many stars that come up outta Fillmoe tho i don't know where to begin lol

Apr 12, 2003
Man we used to kick it hard behind the Latchkey area near the tennis courts, Had some good parties, I dont know how we got away with it for hella long & shit used to go down @ the Cow Path what you know about that!!!