friends with funny ass nicknames

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2006
we got a lot of old school' cats with some throwed ass names...

Pork n beans = 65 ish, short, bad stutter speech,

Popcorn = 50 ish,tall, black as never, eye patch, did 15+ yrs

Z man = 55ish, drives a bucket mini truck w his name and "im single" hand painted on, Wears a shouder lenth curly maroon wig w a rope tied around to keep it on,

chubakka or Jay Chin'o = female 25 club whore in the city, 6'5" bare foot, very mannly facial features,

There are definitly some goons in my city lol

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Good Cock & Bad Cock
This is what these two do when they out at the bars and shit tryin' to pick up bitches, one acts all nice and the other acts like a dick... to let the other one (good cock) save the day and yes ppl actually call them good cock and bad cock. They work together as a team to pick up chicks, lol. FAGS, lol.

My old man calls me Olive Oil to "try" and piss me off, but I'm over it. It's like whatever, fuck you, I'm skinny and there's nothing I can do about it. Before that it was skinflint. I was like, “What the fuck does that even mean?” And he was like, “I dunno, you look like a flint of skin.” Um, ok, whatever dad.

My old man had names for my sister and all her friends too. He called them the "Skank Train" and made fun of all of them because they all dyed their hair like every other week and spent numerous hours in the bathroom (spraying perfume and putting on make up) getting ready for when they went out. They were:

Skank Dog
Super Skank
Spanky Skank
Skunk Dog
And The Caboose

Oh and I had a friend who always came over to get high and then she would lay out on the couch all fuckin' day long. My dad called her Beluga Whale, saying she was always beached out, lol. He called her Brown Cow too cuz she was always tanning and super tan. LOL, we used to have a tanning bed and every time she came up from tanning he'd say, "How Now Brown Cow?" LOL, used to laugh my ass off at that. She'd get so pissed too, lol.

Dec 25, 2003
Good Cock & Bad Cock
This is what these two do when they out at the bars and shit tryin' to pick up bitches, one acts all nice and the other acts like a dick... to let the other one (good cock) save the day and yes ppl actually call them good cock and bad cock. They work together as a team to pick up chicks, lol. FAGS, lol.

My old man calls me Olive Oil to "try" and piss me off, but I'm over it. It's like whatever, fuck you, I'm skinny and there's nothing I can do about it. Before that it was skinflint. I was like, “What the fuck does that even mean?” And he was like, “I dunno, you look like a flint of skin.” Um, ok, whatever dad.

My old man had names for my sister and all her friends too. He called them the "Skank Train" and made fun of all of them because they all dyed their hair like every other week and spent numerous hours in the bathroom (spraying perfume and putting on make up) getting ready for when they went out. They were:

Skank Dog
Super Skank
Spanky Skank
Skunk Dog
And The Caboose

Oh and I had a friend who always came over to get high and then she would lay out on the couch all fuckin' day long. My dad called her Beluga Whale, saying she was always beached out, lol. He called her Brown Cow too cuz she was always tanning and super tan. LOL, we used to have a tanning bed and every time she came up from tanning he'd say, "How Now Brown Cow?" LOL, used to laugh my ass off at that. She'd get so pissed too, lol.
Your pops seem hella funny dude kinda reminds me of my uncle how he stay clownin people

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Your pops seem hella funny dude kinda reminds me of my uncle how he stay clownin people
Yeah, he comes up w/ some funny ass shit for sure. He watches a lot of South Park too, which surely doesn't help. I swear every other sentence that comes out of his mouth is a reference to some South Park episode, lol, he's ridiculous, but I love him.

Dec 28, 2004
we call this dude panoch, short for panocha hahaha.....all because his last name is pineda. One day, during high school baseball some dude said hey panoch your pitching next inning. The rest is history

May 31, 2007
Nothing creative at all, but 2 days ago I walk through this garage party where I know hella people except one girl. Not that I wanted to get to know her, she was big as hell... But I was like Brah whos that? And my friend said SLIM and she turned and I couldnt help my tipsy ass but to bust out laughin. Felt too mean, but didnt give a fuck