Friends That Have Died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
yo.. all that shit helps.
and i appreciate you bein there for real.

all that positive thought/positive thinking, loved ones around you etc..
that shit works.
ive been a cynic since birth but that shit showed me god is real.

Nov 7, 2005
the funeral is the hardest shit to go through....everyone crying and shit.....your fam in the coffin all stiff man RIP to all your fallen love ones...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I lost my lady, i can still feel her soft ass skin at my finger tips, I can still remember running my hands over her face, her soft ass lips kissing me on the forehead when we would fight, and pretend to be "just friends", i miss fighting with her, i miss everything, its crazy to find your soul mate, and lose them before your even a quarter of a way though life, I aint trying to replace her, if i meet another person I do, If i dont I dont, but Ill never replace her. It taught me to appreciate my family, and folks ALOT more, life is precious and can be taken easy, I almost lost my own 3 weeks ago.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I lost my lil homie to cancer when he was 19, it was like one day we where getting him his first piece of pussy, then the next he was gone, I remember him telling me he had 6 months to live, with a tear running down his face, he was gone 2 weeks later, fuck cancer. None of my friends been murders, or killed, and id like to think its cause i protect my loved ones.

May 4, 2002
lost a friend in jan. still fucks with me, really bad but i remember all the good times we had and all the random shit we did and it makes me smile. he was the best man at my wedding and was there when my daughter was born. he will never be forgotten

and fuck the piece of shit who left him to die alone in the middle of the street, all you had to do was stop and call for an ambulance

Jun 28, 2002
Rest in Paradise Orville Rosado.. very close homeboy since 3rd grade he my best friend at one point in my life.. the homeboy got killed in a shootout back in 01 at 18 yrs old, he got got hit with a bullet to his dome fired by an M1.. not a day goes go by i dont think of him.. 4EVER LOVED AND NEVER 4GOTTEN! WHY DO THE GOOD SOLID INDIVIDUALS ALWAYS DIE YOUNG? I SEND MINES OUT TO ALL THOSE WHO FALLEN VICTIM TO THE STREETS AND ANY HUMAN BEING WHO HAS PASSED AWAY! MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS..

Jun 28, 2002
ALSO REST IN PARADISE TO A VERY GOOD STRONG WOMAN BY THE NAME OF LORENZA GONZALES.. SHE WAS LIKE A SECOND MOM TO ME IT WAS MY EX GF'S MOM SHE PASSED AWAY FEB 1 OF THIS YEAR.. SHE'S BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL 4 A FEW YEARS NOW BUT THIS PAST YEAR WAS A LIL EXTRA ROUGH.. I WAS LOCKED UP IN DEC AND I HAD HEARD SHE WASNT DOING TO WELL AT ALL THIS TIME BUT SHE CAME OUT OF IT A FEW MONTHS LATER BUT WENT RIGHT BACK A COUPLE WEEKS LATER.. I NEVER GOT TO GO SEE HER AT THE HOSPITAL AND SAY MY GOODBYES DUE TO ME BEING LOCKED UP THEN I GOT OUT AROUND THE END OF JAN. AND I WAS VERY BUSY DEALING WITH LEGAL ISSUES AND TAKIN CARE OF MY RESPONSIBILITIES AND NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO GO DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL AND SEE HER. I NEVER THOUGHT THIS TIME WAS GONNA BE IT I THOUGHT I HAD A LIL TIME TO GO DOWN THERE AND SEE HER OR ID SEE HER WHEN SHE GOT OUT THE HOSPITAL, BUT SURE ENOUGH SHE PASSED AWAY ON FEB 1ST.. SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND I THOUGHT THIS TIME WAS NO DIFFERENT SHE WAS GONNA GET OUT AND BE OK AGAIN. BUT NOPE NOT THIS TIME IT WAS HER TIME TO GO. I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN HER AND SAID GOODBYE I FEEL PRETTY FUCKED UP INSIDE THO. WHENEVER SHE NEEDED ANYTHING OR NEEDED TO GO SHOPPIN OR GO TO THE DOCTOR I WOULD TAKE HER WHEN NONE OF HER OTHER DAUGHTERS WOULD EVEN DO THAT FOR HER.. WHENEVER I WOULD GO TO HER HOUSE SHE WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME MIJO YOU WANT SOMETHING TO EAT ILL MAKE YOU SOMETHING SHE COULD GET DOWN IN THE KITCHEN TOO.. I LOVED HER POZOLE IT WAS THE BEST..ITS A TRIP SHE REALLY DID LOVE ME ONE OF HER DAUGHTERS WOULD ALWAYS GET MAD CUZ SHE WOULD STICK UP 4 ME AGAINST HER OWN DAUGHTER AND BE ON MY SIDE LOL.. SHE WAS A VERY GREAT STRONG WILLED WOMAN I LOVE HER AND IM GOING TO MISS HER ALWAYS..

Dec 4, 2006
Last year I lost 5 friends... 2 from medical issues, 1 from a drug overdose, 1 of them killed by Pleasant Hill Police and 1 killed by a punk ass hater ....RIP to all of them and I miss their presence very much..

all these years losing friends and relatives made me appreciate life and people a lot more than before...

Jun 5, 2004
brain tumor..pressin on my brainstem
woke up one morning and forgot how to swallow. and walk. lol

felt shitty for a year leadin up to findin out. like extremely hung over all the time.. 24/7 nausea. it sucked
DAMN MAN, I HOPE U DOIN GOOD NOW THOUGH. AND U GOT A GOOD ATTITUDE ABOUT IT, I LIKE THAT. FUCK... JUST LOOK FOREWARD. LIVE LIFE

THAT SHIT HITS HOME, LIKE I SAID, JUST HAD A HOMIE DIE IN FEBUARY FROM A BRAIN TUMOR.

MY ONLY BROTHER HAD A BRAIN TUMOR WHEN HE WAS YOUNG. HAD TO GO TO SURGERY AT UCSF I STAYED IN A HOTEL FOR A WEEK. HE HAD A GOLF-BALL-SIZE BRAIN TUMOR, LEFT-FRONTAL.

@ GAS ONE LIKE U WERE SAYIN, ITS FUCKIN HARD TO VISIT LOVED ONES IN THE HOSPITAL AINT IT? BUT U GOTTA DO IT ANY WAYS, NO MATTER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCE.

Dec 11, 2006
last monday was the year anniversary of me gettin shot 4 times. my best friend got 3 shots in the back that night and now hes paralyzed for life and an innocent mother of two small kids took a bullet in the back of her head and died there. all bullshit over nothing that involved us.

the thing i learned is that even if ur not doin wrong or fuckin with people, you can still be a victim of random violence. so life shouldnt be takin for granted.

my 2 cents

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
rose, it is hard but i look at it like this. how can i be so selfish? i fucking hate seeing my loved ones stuck in a bed with tubes but fuck, the support of just taking time out of the day to see them i'm sure means alot. i know i dont want to be alone in the hospital

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
last monday was the year anniversary of me gettin shot 4 times. my best friend got 3 shots in the back that night and now hes paralyzed for life and an innocent mother of two small kids took a bullet in the back of her head and died there. all bullshit over nothing that involved us.

the thing i learned is that even if ur not doin wrong or fuckin with people, you can still be a victim of random violence. so life shouldnt be takin for granted.

my 2 cents
The cops probley tried to make it "gang" related, or a "drug deal" gone wrong, they always act like random shit dont happen, or that cowards with weapons just dont go bad on innocent wrong place wrong time mother fuckers, ive recently delt with such a thing, frustrating as fuck, I cant even imagine your homies pain of never walking again, thats so cold, Ill pray for him, shit like walking to the bathroom to take a piss, there are mother fuckers who would pay a million dollars to be able to do that again, we all tale shit for granted.