friday night prop whores!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I just want to say that anyone who is a Dodger fan can suck a dick because you are gay, anyone who is a nor cal dodger fan, you are an uber faggoty faggot.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I don't like football... yep, one of my famous flaws... haaaaaa. I'll watch if we're worth watching, but otherwise I don't waste my time... and Brett Favre is a rival... I don't care for him... I don't want him on our team... I'd rather we suck balls...

I watch the superbowl cuz its more than football...

oh i'm on one again... did i mention that? its kicking in now... :)))))))))))

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
^ FUCK YOU BITCH! get outta Minnesota and move 2 Wisconsin

WHOA Dude.......chill with the bitches...its football..you aint gettin paid off that shit unless you gamble...and thenyou are just lucky...but serious, all that shit aint needed. Don't make me remove all of your props.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
How the fuck you gonna play "against" us for 16 years and then come play "for" us? Fuuuuck thaaaaat. I don't care how much he's gettin' paid... fuuuuuuck that. Why go for him anyway? He's fuckin' old and washed up... look for some fresh meat... that's waht I say.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
WHOA Dude.......chill with the bitches...its football..you aint gettin paid off that shit unless you gamble...and thenyou are just lucky...but serious, all that shit aint needed. Don't make me remove all of your props.
he's just mad because the vikings never won a superbowl.

you should remove all his props though.

do it!