Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
anothe friday, its midnite, watching witches of eastwick on tv guide channel, looking for some other shit to watch, aint nothin to watch else, so witches of eastwick it is on, and on the sicc, oh coy life is grand.

Jul 6, 2008
well, well, well, witches of eastwick blew ball chunks.

i gotta say they had a susan boyle commercial, and they gave her the ol hollywood make-up magic, she looked decent for british standards, and that is saying a lot since them british chicks are fugly. if i were british i woulda fapped to susan boyle jsut cua of that comemrcial.

anyways another fucktastic friday.

Jun 5, 2004
LOL

WHY DO NIPPLES RANGE FROM THE SIZE OF A DIME TO THE SIZE OF A LITTLE LEAUGE BASEBALL?

AND WHY DID I SEE A GIRL THAT HAD NIPPLES THAT ONE NIPPLE WENT IN AND THE OTHER ONE POKED OUT, FOR LIKE AN HOUR TOO AND IT WAS THE SAME TEMPERATURE THE WHOLE TIME, IS TAHT A VAMPIRE?

ACTUALLY SHE DID LOOKE LIKE QUEEN OF THE DAMMED BUT HELLA UGLIER

Nov 5, 2004
Lmao.

As long as it's proportional to the tiddie size, I think it's cool.

What's weird is when small tiddies have those coffee mug nippies, and tig o tiddies have nipples the size of the head of a AAA battery.

Jun 5, 2004
LOL@ ME ASKIN HELLA SHIT ABOUT TIDDIES, KNOWIN DAMN WELL IM GONNA FUCK EVEN IF SHE GOT A BROWN TIDDIE THAT POKES IN AND A STRAWBERRY PINK NIPPLE THAT POKES OUT

"BITCH IS YO FINGERNAILS RED, AND UR TOENAILS PLUM?"