Friday night postwhores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
it means i pilot my penis in and outta pussus worldwide, everywhere i go i land in some pussu and i navigate thru it with preciscion and skill

Jul 6, 2008
justr chilaxin, drankin jd, puffin on some scenery, playin some killer, and listinin to some all of the lil c-style on youtube. life is what you create out of it.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
fuck bro Accounting Homework on friday night is not crackin. Just got done I left my phone on the hood of a car today couldnt find that shit looked for like 6 hours on my street. Hella shitty day. Had to work at 7am and I was loaded still fuck, I need a bitch but I aint got no numbers fuck. Except for my girl and fuck that shit...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
justr chilaxin, drankin jd, puffin on some scenery, playin some killer, and listinin to some all of the lil c-style on youtube. life is what you create out of it.

props for the kurupt video.

but your thread named "semen" on the sista side is by far the absolute worst thread ever on the siccness. period.