Friday in Tacoma

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
If you are in the area and you either rap or love NW rap, come down to Cenken Entertainment's 3rd Annual Northwest Rappers Delight & Rap Competition.
The event will be held November 15th @ the People's Center (15th & MLK). This is an All Ages event.
From 6pm-8pm there will be a Hip Hop panel with special guest speaking including:
Sir Mix A Lot
Xola aka Kid Sensation
and Mr. Network of One Famm Records & Next Level Promotions
They will be discussing the ups & downs in the industry, promotion techniques, and how to go about getting your music out there.
From 8pm-10:30pm there will be the Rap Competition and the winners receive:
1st place- $500.00
2nd place- $200.00
3rd place- $100.00
That means all you Tadous, Double E's, DAK iller & RK Rages, and any other upcoming rappers need to try and get this doe.
During this time, there will also be a few brief intermission with performances by Organic Produce, Bishop O.G. Freeze, Young Pit, and Kut Krome.
Bow Wow Records will have a booth there selling all of our CDs and giving away posters, temporary tattoos, and bandanas with the purchase of a CD.
Entry forms are available @ People's Center, Famm Music, Music Galore, and Young Bloods Barbershop.

Nov 8, 2002
Hey I'll check it out...I know Freeze and ALOT of peeps on the N.W....I have to radio edit my language and shit huh? AND what's up do I need to bring my own beats? I don't be feelin alot of peeps beats!

Nov 8, 2002
Man.....The earliest I could get off work for friday was 8:30pm....I wish I would have known earlier but I'll still be thare! I'll try to use my mouth peice at the work place....HE HE

Oct 22, 2002
Someone record this. Young Krime and Dog in the same room after heated discussions on the internet. Oh boy!
Will the police be there? Naw, just joking. I hope you cats can settle yall differences. All this begging is getting annoying to read.

Nov 8, 2002
Well I can tell you one thing.....you wouldn't have been able to rock the mic unless you got thare hella early.....By the time I got thare the list was packed with hella stand by's waitin for a no show.....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Pimptastic said:
Someone record this. Young Krime and Dog in the same room after heated discussions on the internet. Oh boy!
Will the police be there? Naw, just joking. I hope you cats can settle yall differences. All this begging is getting annoying to read.
LMAO! That shit is comedy but you should do me a favor and leave this situation alone. I have no intentions of harming that dude. I have no intentions on even giving him my attention. It aint like if we in the same building, I'm just gonna rush over and hand him his hat.
I thought they would've showed up and promoted their label. Maybe flossed their wrapped vehicles and did something to let folks know Felony was active again. Alot of Tacoma's Hip Hop community was there doing something. Show actually turned out nice!
Lady Insane was there too!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
There is no hope for you is there?

Look, I try to even come on here and say something positive about your establishment and you still try to turn it into a negative.
Do you really hate me that much that you would rather take the time to attempt to slander me while I'm giving you propps instead of capitalizing on this positive statement?
WOW!