FRIDAY 3,,,,but no chris.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
yeah Chris Tucker said now that hes big he doesnt want kids to see him smokin weed and shit...oh yeah and he wants 20 million a movie now.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
next friday was the corniest piece of shit ive ever seen............
w/o Smokey, its a waste of $7.50, cube and chris should meet some where in the middle as far as money goes cuz with out Friday, is there really a Chris Tucker?

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
M-PHIVE said:

I AGREE AND DONT AT THE SAME TIME...PHRIDAY GOT HIM BIG EXPOSURE, BUT HE'S SUCH A TALENTED COMEDIAN, IM SURE HE WOULD BE JUST AS BIG WITHOUT PHRIDAY, I MEAN LOOK AT HIS OTHER MOVIES LIKE MONEY TALKS AND THE RUSH HOUR MOVIES, THAT MAN KILLS ME...ABA
i agree witcha Phive......but if hadnt turned out such a solid performance in Friday, he would have never got those rollz.......no Rush Hour, no Money Talks.......i got no doubt he would have been discovered eventually.......but he should give credit where credit is due.....outta respect he should do the new Friday for less than he's askin, and at the same time, Cube, outta the same respect, should come outta pocket........cuz wit both uv em in tha movie.....we're talkin 100 mill easy