Fresno State v. Kansas State

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
After we play Boise State (assuming we handle them) we should be on the BCS radar. So long as Kansas State and Boise State do well throughout the remainder of the season.

Like Pat Hill said: What other team in the nation came out and won their first two games like we did? K-State has been a top defensive team for years now and we just dropped 45 on them. I am eager to see how well Washington and K-State do from here on out.

Apr 12, 2003
LOL, U GOT ME.

NAW BUT YEAH, WE NEED TA TAKE IT TA BOISE STATE. ESPECIALLY FOR THEM BEATING ON US LAST YEAR. WITH OUR SCHEDULE WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DOMINATE THE WAC, (SHOULD).

*SIDENOTE- WRIGHT IS FOR THE SEASON, THERE GOES A POWERHOUSE RUNNER THAT CAN PUNCH IT INTO THE END ZONE.

Apr 12, 2003
LOL, U GOT ME.

NAW BUT YEAH, WE NEED TA TAKE IT TA BOISE STATE. ESPECIALLY FOR THEM BEATING ON US LAST YEAR. WITH OUR SCHEDULE WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DOMINATE THE WAC, (SHOULD).

*SIDENOTE- WRIGHT IS OUT FOR THE SEASON, THERE GOES A POWERHOUSE RUNNER THAT CAN PUNCH IT INTO THE END ZONE.