Fresno State v. Kansas State

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Fresno State v. (13)KANSAS STATE

PREDICTIONS =

Just as I did last year for the Oklahoma game, I will offer a CD of your choice from the sicc shop if you correctly guess the final score of this game.

Mind Teaser: There has been BCS talk about the Fresno State Bulldogs if they can upset K. State. Their offense has yet to show any great strengths (aside from Wright) but their defense is going to be something else this year. Against the Huskies, they picked off 4 passes (two of them for touchdowns) and recovered a fumble (for a touchdown).

Kansas State -13 Fresno State

Mar 18, 2003
559_Soldado said:
Fresno wins it in the 4th quarter.

24-17
Sounds good to me.

Where do you stay at in FRESNO.. Are you going to any games this year? I'm going to try and catch at least two of them.

I moved away on the first of this year, I used to stay at Ashlan & Willow; Shaw & Brawley, for most of my life. Bullard High Drop-out lol

559_Soldado said:
I thought Kansas was ranked like 14 or 15??
Depends on what poll you're looking at. ESPN has them at #14 and the Associated Press has them at #13. Last week they were higher (#12) but they didn't handle Western Kentucky like they were supposed to, though they still won.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Nitro the Guru said:
but they didn't handle Western Kentucky like they were supposed to, though they still won.

i think Fresno and K-State is gonna be a hell of a game, Fresno has their best team in a long fuckin time if not ever.....that K-State game was a little misleading, their defense was really limited on what they "showed", they played the other team straight up with no wrinkles because they didnt want to give away shit they will use in actual close games later this year the coach said this prior to the game and after the game as well and Western Kentucky knew it because they did the same thing last year....regardless K-State isnt that damn good and I think Fresno is going to beat them

Mar 18, 2003
DubbC415 said:
wait, nitro, are u guessin the spread
No that was the spread as of the time I created this thread. I am still contemplating my prediction; as I am a die hard Fresno State fan, I tend to bet/predict with my heart. I will post mine up by no later than tomorrow, but I plan to pick FSU for reasons stated above.

Grim said:
i think Fresno and K-State is gonna be a hell of a game, Fresno has their best team in a long fuckin time if not ever
You think they are better then the Carr-Berrian Bulldogs that took out Wisconsin and Colorado? To be honest I kind of slept on my boys this year, probably because I moved away from FRESNO, but I started reading and hearing about them on TV, and the more I read the more hyped up I got (especially after seeing "BCS" in many of their articles). I think I'm really just sleepin on their D because I know just about all of their offensive players. After the FSU-UW game I'm really feeling good about this season.

Grim said:
that K-State game was a little misleading, their defense was really limited on what they "showed", they played the other team straight up with no wrinkles because they didnt want to give away shit they will use in actual close games later this year the coach said this prior to the game and after the game as well and Western Kentucky knew it because they did the same thing last year....regardless K-State isnt that damn good and I think Fresno is going to beat them
Glad to see people at least somewhat following FSU this year, you gotta hand it to Pat Hill. That reminds me, wasn't it K-State that tried to hire him after Carr left, or was that Kansas.. I know it was one of them.

Grim what do you think about the WAC this year? They are still far away from some other conferences but Boise St. is always tough (they're at #26 ranking right now), La. Tech is always an offensive weapon, and lets not forget about that big headache of a team Hawaii. I think They are getting stronger every year. They get so little recognition, Boise St.-for the past two seasons-finished in the top 15, but started out dropped from the rankings. I think this shit is going to change.

Oct 12, 2003
Nitro the Guru said:
Sounds good to me.

Where do you stay at in FRESNO.. Are you going to any games this year? I'm going to try and catch at least two of them.

I moved away on the first of this year, I used to stay at Ashlan & Willow; Shaw & Brawley, for most of my life. Bullard High Drop-out lol

Just moved from tulare county to texas about a month ago so i wont be catchin any games at all :( . I'm glad i got to catch a couple B-Ball games last year in the Save Mart Center tho before i left. Whats with all of Fresno's basket ball players gettin arrested lmao. Half their team will be in county before the season starts

Apr 12, 2003
YA KNOW I GOTTA REP THE NO-TOWN.

SHIT I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS YEARS TEAM. THE DEFENSE IS OFF THE HOOK. WE JUST NEED THE OFFENSE TA START CLICKING. ONCE THAT HAPPENS WE CAN CONTEND. WE NEED THAT WIN OVER K. ST. BAD. THAT WILL HELLA BOOST OUR CHANCES. I WILL BE AT THE HOMECOMMING GAME. HOPE TA SEE MY FELLOW BULLDOGS THERE.

FRES 45 KST 21