FRESNO CA,RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thizzaholic said:
YALL FORGOT D-HILL,RONDEVU,GAME MONEY HISTORY,FBC,BLVD,YOUNG 3RD,THE FACULTY,93706 ALL THESE CATS GOT CD'S OUT...THERS MORE JUS GOTTA THINK A LIL HARDER
it's not that I forgot...It's just that I've never heard of any of those people..and I'm sure I'm not alone in that

Aug 5, 2002
MOST OF THOSE PEOPLE I NAMED ARE ONLY SOLD HERE LOCALY,BUT IF YOU SEE EM CHECK EM OUT...THAT FBC CD HAS FEATURES FROM MAC DRE,KAVIO,LEVITTIE,M-SANE....93706 FEATURES MAC DRE,JAY DUBB,LEVITTI AND B-LEGIT....D-HILL GOT KILLA TAY,C-MONEY,YOUNG SLY AND KJ ON IT HE ONLY SOLD THESE OUT THE TRUNK I BELIEVE..DONT SLEEP ON THIS NOTOWN SHIT......

May 17, 2002
wat about my folks from the f.b.c. " family buisness clic " they tight as fuc, if u got the latest murder dog they like on the 3rd or 4th page......also my folks " life " he droppin from out their , feat: msane, mac dre, dru down, mac shawn, tay da tay, jt of n2deep and a few others. fresno bringin heat............msane