Frequency and Sand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm no expert, but just got done wit waves and freq in my chem class.

Waves are invisible moving particles. As you turn up the frequency the waves get more energy - probably enough to shift the sand - the waves have shapes, sometimes having sub waves as well... maybe the sand was getting impacted of the energy of the wave showing its mug shot

still a trip... could be a list of things... or video editing as well

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
everything resembles the universe one way or another... everything seems tied together with the same rules no matter how tiny, big, visible or invisible

May 9, 2002
I love the description of the first video posted:

Victory!!!
Our video has reached the number one spot on Google video!!! Number one!!! (Not to mention the number four spot as well!!!) For those of you who are uninformed, the video is entitled 911 Loose Change Two. For those who have been misinformed, I recommend you watch it. http://video.google.com/videoplay?doc...
(all one line; no spaces)
Just think how many peoples minds we have finally reached & exposed to the truth of the events that occurred on September eleventh, 2001. Too little to late? No! Better late than never! If you are now thinking to yourself, 'old news; get over it...', I suggest you attempt to inform yourself to the greater immediate reality other than what you see or what you are told, particularly by mass media; even the newspaper. (If you are curious, I will help. Just ask!) Realize, our country has been hijacked by multinational corporations that have disguised themselves as being the American government. The oil industry, tobacco, automotive, insurance, banks, media... They have enough money to manipulate & position themselves in such a way. But, their attempt at deceiving the population to the likes of profit & global domination has backfired!!! & they have awoken a sleeping giant referred to as the masses. Due to activists & scientists who have taken on the tedious task of compiling such films, as Loose Change Two, we the so called public have been informed to the truth & the agenda of these tyrants. If you for one second think: 'this does not apply to little old me', I ask you: how is your wallet holding up to inflated gas prices? How will you & yours cope with the massive impending sales tax increase? How do you feel about the Patriot act? Anybody? ANYBODY? Who do you think is behind all this chaos? Osama bin laden? Please. Though, as far as terrorists are concerned, dick cheney has my vote. The enemy has breached & is now within, pulling at the psychological mind-strings of the American public. Their Tool is fear; their channel is cnn, nbc, cbs, abc, fox & all other major 'news' organizations. Wake up! Take action! Inform others! Anybody! & vote. Still vote, regardless of what we have seen stolen in the past. VOTE. Let your voice be heard before it is far too late! Or stop complaining, go back to sleep & allow yourself to be RAPED of your personal freedoms & choices as a human being. Are you a sheep? Or are you a human? Choose wisely.
THe fuck does this shit have to do with the fuckin video?

Aug 3, 2005
ive seen the first one i wanna try it. how do u do it? could i jus put a plate of rice or sand on top of a speaker and play a high frequency sine wave from reason or something? nebody?

the second video is fuckin sick btw

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ive seen the first one i wanna try it. how do u do it? could i jus put a plate of rice or sand on top of a speaker and play a high frequency sine wave from reason or something? nebody?

the second video is fuckin sick btw
I don't know how they did it, but it sounds like they started on the low end of the frequency spectrum and went higher. Try it. I'm not doing that shit with any of my speakers. If you're gonna do it use a sine wave and sweep from 20hz to 20khz if your eq bands go that high. Make sure the Q is set right if your eq has a Q setting. That way you can focus on specific frequencies without targeting those around it. Also, I'd probably only boost 1 or 2 db just to be safe. After you try a sine use a saw or something else.

Aug 3, 2005
I don't know how they did it, but it sounds like they started on the low end of the frequency spectrum and went higher. Try it. I'm not doing that shit with any of my speakers. If you're gonna do it use a sine wave and sweep from 20hz to 20khz if your eq bands go that high. Make sure the Q is set right if your eq has a Q setting. That way you can focus on specific frequencies without targeting those around it. Also, I'd probably only boost 1 or 2 db just to be safe. After you try a sine use a saw or something else.
thanks bro thats wat a figured. im curious how the sine might vary from the saw...ill try and record a video if i end up actually doin the shit

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
im reading this crazy ass book which has a segment detailing how radio frequencies might be used to make objects defy the laws of gravity...its a theory on how the pyramids were built and stonehenge and all those msteries where heavy object is moved from point a to point b to build something...its teling how through th technology of the aryan race from mars and the anunakis helped build all these structures here and on mars and the moon...

a lot of the book is on some hogwash shit personally but some does sound like it makes sense, like the whole deal with religion being a bunch of crap

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
sound is the most subtle form of energy/matter forming into frequencies that our sensory perception and measuring devices can recognize. Sound plays a huge role in the formation and integrity of molecular and sub atomic structures as you can see in the way that sand is behaving on those drums. Our reality is a combination of energy and nothingness. Just like Bill Hicks said in that stand up routine "All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration". The reality that you experience is energy.... pure energy manifesting itself as what you call matter. At the basic levels of observable manifestation this energy is light(photons) and sound. And new understandings are coming about and now showing that this apparent separation of form and emptiness may be the event horizon of a singularity. That the cosmos and sub atomic particles both behave the same way because they are both complementary aspects of one totality. One towards a positive scale infinity and one towards the negative scale infinity... and all the infinite frequencies in between supporting this manifestation. Consciousness being a huge factor as well.

So if all you are is energy and consciousness. Then there may be vibrational levels of that energy creating factors like sound frequencies and such that are co-creating your experience. Being why the sand on the drum mutates its imagery when the frequencies are pushed higher or lower.

Thats why some of those images look like small galaxies... because all reality behaves in the same manner. Due to the same circumstances. The spin of the galaxy and the spin of the earth, the spin of an atoms electrons around the nucleus and the spin of a hurricane.

The computer you're staring at is one frequency of the same energy. The light coming out of the monitor is one frequency of the same energy. The sound of you typing on the keyboard is another frequency of the same energy.

You are experiencing a reality formed of geometric fractal infinities. And you are that awake to itself, experiencing itself.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'm no expert, but just got done wit waves and freq in my chem class.

Waves are invisible moving particles. As you turn up the frequency the waves get more energy - probably enough to shift the sand - the waves have shapes, sometimes having sub waves as well... maybe the sand was getting impacted of the energy of the wave showing its mug shot

still a trip... could be a list of things... or video editing as well
Pretty close, waves move/vibrate particles they don't manufacture new particles.

The same reason the sand is moving is the same reason why you can explode your eardrums with subsonic bass. Or a better example would be how an person with an extremely high pitch voice can break a glass or a window.

In theory, actually its fact, you could turn a person to jelly with a low enough MHZ frequency.

You could easily rupture a persons brain and cause an instant aneurysm with the right frequency.

Whoever made the video appears to have it all set up to make the sand respond to the frequency in the fashion of whatever he or she wants the design to be by changing the frequency. However I'm sure its not just sand but sand that has some kind of a metal in it or a rock that contains a metal of a perfect weight.