FRENCH HUSTLA.... is bad BUISNESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
this cat hit me up wanting hella cds...for cheap ass prices and he aint even in the u.s.... so i worked with his budget and cut him a player ass deal........ then he swears he sending the cash..... now he hits me up... saying NAW, I CANT SEND THE MONEY NOW

this boards like an EBAY.... negative feedbacc to that shysty nicca.... FRENCH BUSTA.... u aint a hustla if u cant aford playa priced cds, that u made me take off the list so othaz couldnt buy

May 10, 2002
yo man, I've already done lot of deals with French Hustla, he's always been cool with me. I think it's the 1st time he got a shit like that on a board...

oulala j'ecrit des conneries des fois...

Apr 25, 2002
French Hustla won an auction on ebay from me...the after the auction wanted me to lower the price, so I knocked off $0.50 so it was an even amount...the auction ended on December 3rd and in mid December he told me he sent the cash two weeks prior, I still haven't received anything from him...

peep his ebay feedback:
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=brannerud

I won't do business with him...

Apr 25, 2002
no shit, this guy wants a cd off me tellin me he'll pay $10 when it cost that much jus to ship the thing out there. but hey, cut him some slack he's only 16, dude will learn.

Apr 26, 2002
Check your shipping charges to Europe maan!!

Benzo said:
no shit, this guy wants a cd off me tellin me he'll pay $10 when it cost that much jus to ship the thing out there. but hey, cut him some slack he's only 16, dude will learn.
$10 for shipping to France...you use UPS or what?
I don't know nothin about this French guy...maybe he's a bad business potna, maybe not...but $10 is much to much...you can send 3-4 CDs by airmail for that price and you know that!!
Believe me...there are people out there who ship to Germany by airmail for $4...and $5 is the average...

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
it usually costs me $4.00 straight up to ship an CD over seas, I charge $4.50 (50 cents for the envelope)....2 CD usually costs $6.40

you can do it cheaper, but it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery (Economy Surface Post) or some shit like that