Freestyle King: Mistah FAB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
FAB didn't shine at all in that battle.. He looked like he was gettin heated and resorted to chasin jin all over the stage tryna spook dude and got schooled doin so. lol

Feb 16, 2006
What did Jin say that was so sick?

All I heard that he said was "Fab fingering all his dudes" and "Kick his stankin ass out the bay".

Fab did not shine at all but I thought Fab actually freestyled and had better punchlines.

WTF do Jin say "you look like the black patrick ewing"? -That's garbage.

Nov 4, 2002
come to think of it that battle wasn't interesting at all, all that i remember was that FAB was unpolished and jin was so so, but jins so so bits were delivered better than FABs. overall it was a weak ass freestyle battle imo

Feb 16, 2006
Quote:

but jins so so bits were delivered better than FABs

I agree with that but nobody can tell me that Jin is an overall better artist than Mistah FAB. Son of a Pimp was WAY better than Learn Chinese.

Jan 5, 2006
i think.. personally FAB could have done better.. like if they were to battle again i think it would be alot closer.. and i myself can judge alot more than just from the DVD because i was there at Hot Import Nights @ san mateo april 10th i think that shit went down last year..honestly.. JIN took that.. not by like ALOT but Jin took that one.

May 29, 2002
one thing i just noticed about the fab jin battle on his dvd is he switched up the last round. he actually went first and jin went second but in the dvd he switched it up to make it look more like he won. thats straight bitch shit if you ask me. watch it closely and listen to the punchlines and you'll see. they make more sense the other way around. then at the end after fab is done, he hands the mike to jin and jin is gettin ready to go. I like FAB and wish I could say he won, but he didnt and he even stooped to a lower level by switching up the verses. pathetic

Jan 30, 2006
i only seen the battle on you tube but i heard that one might have been edited. I rarely if ever seen Jin spit that weak though. still thought I though Jin took it. most of his other battles are pretty sicc. like the one against Verse. mistah fab was dissapointing though..especially since he is the self proclaimed "freestyle king"

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
bayGIANTS said:
one thing i just noticed about the fab jin battle on his dvd is he switched up the last round. he actually went first and jin went second but in the dvd he switched it up to make it look more like he won. thats straight bitch shit if you ask me. watch it closely and listen to the punchlines and you'll see. they make more sense the other way around. then at the end after fab is done, he hands the mike to jin and jin is gettin ready to go. I like FAB and wish I could say he won, but he didnt and he even stooped to a lower level by switching up the verses. pathetic
dam that shit right there make me think fab is garbage

Dec 31, 2005
bayGIANTS said:
yup all the captioning too and shit he didnt win but its koo tho because he makes slaps Go Damn Dumb with that skaterboard shoes line make me want to cop some skaterboarder shoes