Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Duct Tape (Do-si-dos x Gorilla Glue). it smells like old school weed, really peppery hash like smell and taste reminds me of the bowls we'd get from my friends dad when we were teens lol. doesnt look that great but holy fuck it hits strong especially body

Do-Si-Dos. hard to describe the smell but its really nice. shit is sticky as fuck. i cant even use my space case grinder it just mashes into a sticky paste that i have to scrape out lmao, have to carefully cut it up with scissors. when i roll joints i basically just roll the paper and it sticks to the weed then seal it lol. very strong sativa head rush then you get hit with a very strong body high that washes over you a little bit later, that one two, do-si-dos this is my favorite strain right now

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
applied to UW bothell on december 2nd the very first day i could and am sitll waiting for acceptance or rejection. shit is stressing me out with the quarter starting in april i think. alcohol was pretty easy to stop cold turkey but then again i have a raging weed habit now thats like an eigth a day minimum :LOL: going to quit if i get accepted then do the boring sober thing for a few months / couple years again i think

Thank you for reading my blog