Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Two hours to get through a shitty PowerPoint that was supposed to take 45 minutes max. We could be up in the lab looking at shit and they can ask their questions there. I hate people that are stupid and I hate people that make up long stupid questions just to seem inquisitive or a deep thinker... like those annoying kids at school trying to score brownie points from their teacher

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Damn knoghts making a killing, cheapest seat I saw for Sat was $100.80 for an $84 shit tier need binoculars seat. TF. NHLstream.tv is free

Football, I get, nhl tho? Naw been spoiled w free Tix in az
Last time I was in Vegas I laughed when I saw VGK ticket prices. I wanted to go cause I was staying right next door to T-Mobile arena, but they wanted way too fucking much just for nose bleeds.

Meanwhile got tickets to see VGK when they come here in a couple weeks for $20 lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

O primordial Lord, salutations to you! Be gracious to me. O Lord, salutations to you, the first, the lustrous, the creator of days and of light!

I bow to the Sun, mounted on a chariot drawn by seven horses, the formidable son of Kashpaya, holding a white lotus flower.

I bow to the Sun, mounted on a red chariot, grandfather of the entire world, and remover of great sins

I bow to the Sun, remover of great sins; who is composed of the three qualities; who is valiant; and who is Brahma, Vishnu, and Maheshvara.

I bow to the Sun, the Lord of all the worlds, who is all-pervasive light, and who is the wind and the sky.........

Last edited: