Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2016
All is getting better. I left my old job that I hated in hopes of liking this new job only to find out that this new job makes me miss and love my old job. BUT, my old supervisor is hiring back so I'm pretty stoked about that.

I dated a biker guy for a bit affiliated with a local motorcycle club until I got sick of hearing about all the biker shit, God damn that was fucking annoying. I'm still invited to the 69th annual party which is odd cuz I told dude he had the worst beat up nipples I ever seen and that he shouldn't let bitches take advantage of him like that and ruin his shit. I also told him if I had nipples like that I'd shoot myself. We did some really good acid last weekend - pulled my car into my backyard. Shit took forever to kick in but once it did, HOLY FUCK!!! That was some intense shit. Apparently I called my neighbor a pink blob out loud while she was watering her plants, oops? Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that the motorcycle dudes ready to "prospect" are not for me. Fuck all that. He did introduce me to some good connections tho so it wasn't a complete waste. And I think I will hit that party up just because I can BET its gonna be on point.

But yeah, single again and that's going good. I'm content with the solitude life, its nice.

What's good with you? What's new? I forget how boring F Town can be during the day... only pops at night when everyone is drinking and listening to music, lol.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
All is getting better. I left my old job that I hated in hopes of liking this new job only to find out that this new job makes me miss and love my old job. BUT, my old supervisor is hiring back so I'm pretty stoked about that.

I dated a biker guy for a bit affiliated with a local motorcycle club until I got sick of hearing about all the biker shit, God damn that was fucking annoying. I'm still invited to the 69th annual party which is odd cuz I told dude he had the worst beat up nipples I ever seen and that he shouldn't let bitches take advantage of him like that and ruin his shit. I also told him if I had nipples like that I'd shoot myself. We did some really good acid last weekend - pulled my car into my backyard. Shit took forever to kick in but once it did, HOLY FUCK!!! That was some intense shit. Apparently I called my neighbor a pink blob out loud while she was watering her plants, oops? Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that the motorcycle dudes ready to "prospect" are not for me. Fuck all that. He did introduce me to some good connections tho so it wasn't a complete waste. And I think I will hit that party up just because I can BET its gonna be on point.

But yeah, single again and that's going good. I'm content with the solitude life, its nice.

What's good with you? What's new? I forget how boring F Town can be during the day... only pops at night when everyone is drinking and listening to music, lol.
Let see pics of you and this biker guy