Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So Intel chips had better performance on those games at equally speed rated amd chips? No way jose
I can't give you details that shit was back in 2004/05 lol. All i know is doom3 came out and i was getting like less than 20 fps on this allegedly great budget gaming set up. Day of defeat switched to source and i could barely play. WoW kept my CPU at 100% at all times with frequent lag. It was terrible, i spent like $800 on that pc and it was almost instantly obsolete it's sad if i just spent an extra couple hundred it would've lasted at least 2-3 years longer

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol just saying I'm getting an 8350 no regrats. S5 starts in January are you going to play?
Nah i quit diablo3 that shit got too ridiculous after level 600. It started taking me over an hour of doing public rifts as fast as humanly possible just to get one single level. To break the leader board, you truly do need those extra 200 levels from 600-800 to max yourself out, and you need another 200 to 600 levels to get the extra damage to be able to edge out the people on the leader board. I'd say the only way I'd possibly be able to get on there is level 1400+, with a nearly maxed ancient set of gear, in the most perfectly rolled rift with the perfectly rolled monster types, without making a single mistake focused and dialed in like im on Adderall, and even then you have to count on the right shrines being at the right place at the right time. All that goes right, you might have a slight chance of clearing t73+ with seconds to spare.

What's the point of spending like 500+ gameplay hours doing the same shit repeatedly just to do all that? I'm pretty sure all these Koreans are cheating / botting anyway

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That game was like the perfect game up to level 600 then it turned into sone extremely hardcore grinding like ive never seen before lol almost like a hardcore Japanese mmorpg like lineage2 or something where you have to dedicate your entire life for fractional increments of progress

Fucking blizzard

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah but you started later in the season, imagine how much farther you would have been if you started at the beginning and hadn't lost hope
Nah they have a clear wall you're supposed to hit, then that shit turns from borderline casual to the grindiest of the grinds. I can't play grind fests anymore im far too casual lol