Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Cliffnotes on the last like, year, ??

I see killa tay is still here, i thought his fingers woulda fell off his hand by now
i dont know about recently i disappeared for like a month or maybe two months, but it seems like a lot of ppl arent posting anymore, even with that little time missing. im always on at night and there will only be like 10 new posts a night lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yeah when butcher left the sicc suddenly got hella sleepy and it still aint woken up back up since he returned...

RIP BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris and a fuckload of other brehs that aint been online in a while.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i just made a crispy kaysuhdillah with a small amount of refried beans and some sauteed jalapenos
That sounds really good right now. The only thing I've eaten in the last 48 hours was the 6 tacos I had at the taco bus yesterday before me and my mom hit up the recc shop. I want to eat but I currently can't move from the couch.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jul 16, 2015
i dont know about recently i disappeared for like a month or maybe two months, but it seems like a lot of ppl arent posting anymore, even with that little time missing. im always on at night and there will only be like 10 new posts a night lol
Look at how wierd yo shit is thatz y aint nobody posting cuz u creep errybody out

Y u always got the kind of avatars that make u wanna wash your eyes out with soap

Jul 16, 2015
Yeah when butcher left the sicc suddenly got hella sleepy and it still aint woken up back up since he returned...

RIP BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris and a fuckload of other brehs that aint been online in a while.
Damn shea aint postin anymore?

Theres no tiddies on this site anymore?

Or hes dead?