Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yeah, it won't even let me friend you. I hit the request, and then it immediatly dissapears instead of turning to "requested" or whatever, so I can't even see your pics. I even redownloaded IG and still nothing. Maybe next time they update it.

That's some weak shit fam ...it even says you're following me.

Fuckin IG.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
Defy @Defy ...some dude is trying to jump onto the freeway & commit suicide.

My boy hung himself from that same overpass in 95 when I was locked up, ...that was one of my best friends & next door neighbor Eric.

Years ago, driving to work one morning everyone including me & my sis saw some dude jump & hang himself on the berryessa exit sign on 680 & his head came off as he jumped & his body hit the ground.

My sister still will not talk about that to this day & that was in 99.
My brother seen 3 friends get ranned over by a car like when he was 12. One friend that was 9 or 10years old didnt make it, and till this day he never talks about it and I wouldnt dare to ask.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Defy @Defy ...this jumper has literally caused my 11 mile commute to be over 2 hours. It's taken 45 mins to go one mile now.

Fucking jumper should have just overdosed on H & said goodnight.

I kid.. That's fucked up.

But so Is this commute

Got stuck on the train tracks by Elmwood & damn near got taken out by the light rail

It's crazy out here

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Defy @Defy ...this jumper has literally caused my 11 mile commute to be over 2 hours. It's taken 45 mins to go one mile now.

Fucking jumper should have just overdosed on H & said goodnight.

I kid.. That's fucked up.

But so Is this commute

Got stuck on the train tracks by Elmwood & damn near got taken out by the light rail

It's crazy out here
I was trying to save your commute

ok, no I wasn't, I just saw san jose and thought "oh, shea lives there, I'll just paste it and @ him"