Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
This will be my rant for the day...

Shaquille O'Neal thinks Dr. J is 'the greatest player ever,'

Shaq is a moron, everyone knows Shaq is a moron. But this type of thing drives me up the wall. Shaq cant break from this faux-forced outside the box, quasi-funny guy, 'say something dumb and smile' persona for a single moment. You're drawing a quite sizeable, check to be an NBA analyst. Sure part of your draw is you're this 'character', but you cant put an actual 2 seconds of thought into a question. Not even give it a once over. You were asked you're opinion as to who's a better basketball player, Kobe Bryant or LeBron James. You sputter out "They're both good, Dr. J. is the best ever." Let alone the fact that Dr. J isn't even in the top 10 all time, not only did you not answer the question you mumbled out something completely out of your ass. Dr. J. doesn't even put himself in the top 10.

"Hey Shaq, what was the best muscle car ever? The Ford Mustang or the Chevy Camaro?"

"The Pontiac Fiero was a really cool car, and they came in blue, which is awesome."

For fucks sake.

Shaq is a stupid, all around shitty person. I'm not surprised by anything he says, I guess it's just extra irritating when people specifically don't answer questions like that. It makes me feel like a, you are scared to choose a side and stand by your choice, and that makes you a pussy, or b, you're too stupid to continue a single train of thought.

I mean say what you want about guys like Barkley, or Wilbon, or Bayless, or any other talking sports head, at least they have the balls to have an opinion on the subject at hand.

That is nothing new. Many people from that generation think Dr. J is the best ever.

Nov 18, 2010
gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic , wasnt it you talking about getting the replacement phone batteries? The China made ones? Can you point a bruh in the right direction dog? I need some for a galaxy s3
Idk ive had good luck with my phones but I remember my bro's s3 batteries I ordered barely fit.

Just look on ebay apparently canadian companies are selling better ones now? Just remember 2 things, 1) you need a battery charger as well, 2) the batteries from ebay usually don't have NFC support. The canadian ones are 15 each but supposed to be better, china ones are 12-15 for 3 with a charger.

Nov 18, 2010
Alexander Karelin's dominant wrestling career is closer to Wayne Gretzky's career than Barry Bonds, or even Josh Gibsons assuming career highs on Gibsons questionables...Alexander went 13 years without losing a single match, and 6 of those years he didn't have a single point scored against him. In that same time he won gold at 4 summer Olympics.
Comparing all these sports makes no sense, apples and oranges.

And nobody cares about wrassling.