Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
S @skovoroda_oi when are you gonna tour australia? I'd pay 60 thousand per ticket to see you perform, your music goes well with my og

Jul 23, 2012
yanni.com
your music is highly appreciated in this thread S @skovoroda_oi . welcome to freedom town.
Thank you Mr. Fubu, I appreciate the warm welcome.

do you smoke weed S @skovoroda_oi ?
My publicist advised me not to answer this so, no comment.

Hey Yanni, Go suck a bag of dicks you fucking fuck
Rude! :(

S @skovoroda_oi , is your drummer as hyphy in person as he is in that video?
Charlie Adams is a great guy, very funny! I'm not sure what "hyphy" is so I can't field that question, sorry!

Jul 23, 2012
yanni.com
S @skovoroda_oi when are you gonna tour australia? I'd pay 60 thousand per ticket to see you perform, your music goes well with my og
Currently we are touring in North America, specifically Canada and The United States. I will definitely keep Australia in mind for next year!

S @skovoroda_oi , do you ever see yourself collaborating with gangsta rappers in future projects?
My song Marching Season was sampled by Infamous Mobb about a decade ago. That's as close as I've come, rap doesn't seem to fit in with what we do in our live shows. We always have to consider that, also these hip-hoppers seem to have big ego's and don't seem like they would like to be an addition to my band.

Jul 23, 2012
yanni.com
S @skovoroda_oi , more importantly, do you like tiddies and tacos?
Tacos are great although I usually get a chiles rellenos plate when I go to a Mexican restaurant.

S @skovoroda_oi , do you touch lil kids?
Look here Southerncomfort, if that is your real name, Yanni is all about the lovely ladies.

i wish S @skovoroda_oi was my dad
Post a picture of your mother and we'll go from there.