Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I was at the college studying for my test coming up, I took a break and was watching a friend do a hair cut. Some chubby African came in being very rude to him, I suggested he should back off, he stared at me and was not anticipating my "Who the fuck are you staring at?" response. I don't really do that these days too often, but it felt good to get back out there, lol. After a back and forth, me calling him a fat bitch, and assuring him I'd break his jaw, we were separated by some instructors and students.

Cool story, bro.

~9.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Mixerr @Mixerr Reviews #296

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will be reviewing 3 crying children. CoatHangaStrangla of siccness.net informed me that he wanted to beat someone at work today for being an asshole. He's lucky that he didn't! The person he wanted to beat had 3 sons, for whom he felt a lil sorry for, since they all have to deal with a faggot parent.

The oldest crying child was Connor. He was about 10 years old. Maybe 11. He wasn't crying much, and I think he has known for a while that he has a faggot parent. The older he gets, he will be better at understanding how to deal with the faggotry.

The middle child crying was Elijah. He was about 6 years old. I think he understands that he has a faggot parent, but has yet to learn how to deal with the faggotry.

The youngest child was Oliver. He was about 1 and a half years old. He was crying a lot and I saw many tears. And he was loud! There was no pacifier around to keep him quiet. CoatHangaStrangla felt very sorry for Oliver because of his very young age, he has no idea that he has a faggot parent.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will reviewing 3 crying children. CoatHangaStrangla of siccness.net informed me that he wanted to beat someone at work today for being an asshole. He's lucky that he didn't! The person he wanted to beat had 3 sons, for whom he felt a lil sorry for, since they all have to deal with a faggot parent.

The oldest crying child was Connor. He was about 10 years old. Maybe 11. He wasn't crying much, and I think he has known for a while that he has a faggot parent. The older he gets, he will be better at understanding how to deal with the faggotry.

The middle child crying was Elijah. He was about 6 years old. I think he understands that he has a faggot parent, but has yet to learn how to deal with the faggotry.

The youngest child was Oliver. He was about 1 and a half years old. He was crying a lot and I saw many tears. And he was loud! There was no pacifier around to keep him quiet. CoatHangaStrangla felt very sorry for Oliver because of his very young age, he has no idea that he has a faggot parent.
Shut the fuck up you goddamned alien

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will reviewing 3 crying children. CoatHangaStrangla of siccness.net informed me that he wanted to beat someone at work today for being an asshole. He's lucky that he didn't! The person he wanted to beat had 3 sons, for whom he felt a lil sorry for, since they all have to deal with a faggot parent.

Lol @ connor elijah and oliver