Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I never gave a fuck about fireworks... but then again... I'm not Mexican. I guess the world makes sense now
on 4th of July people spend $100 on fireworks and shit. why? who fucking cares?
I've spent $100 before. Me and three friends each through up $100 and went to the Rez and got all kinds of shit. Got a bunch of m80s, 1/4 sticks.. a whole bunch of the usual shit. We got one of these festival balls that was equal to a 1/4 stick and we shot it off last and almost took down a power line, we were kind of drunk which should be a given. We had to run because some dude was like "I'm calling the fucking cops" shit was super loud and you could feel the shockwave from it. Shit was fun.. I want to say that was like 2005 or so. I've dropped $100+ a few times though. Love blowing shit up.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I've spent $100 before. Me and three friends each through up $100 and went to the Rez and got all kinds of shit. Got a bunch of m80s, 1/4 sticks.. a whole bunch of the usual shit. We got one of these festival balls that was equal to a 1/4 stick and we shot it off last and almost took down a power line, we were kind of drunk which should be a given. We had to run because some dude was like "I'm calling the fucking cops" shit was super loud and you could feel the shockwave from it. Shit was fun.. I want to say that was like 2005 or so. I've dropped $100+ a few times though. Love blowing shit up.
yeah, I mean that's cool. just not my thing. I'm down to blow some shit up, I just don't think it's worth spending money on, and don't really think it's all that fun. It's all preference though. some people like to spend hundreds of dollars on new sneakers... and I say fuck that too. In general I'm a pretty cheap bastard though. I guess that's how I was able to buy a house.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I never gave a fuck about fireworks... but then again... I'm not Mexican. I guess the world makes sense now
I once blew up a 1/4 of dynamite. Shit had like a 30 second wick. Shit was so fucking loud. Set off car alarms for blocks.
Before it got harder to get the good stuff at Boom City (like 100 stands on a Rez 45 mins north of Seattle) we got a 3/4 stick. This was back when I was about 18 or so. We were lighting off fireworks all day/night on this school soccer field as were about 6-7 other groups of people. Most of them were gone around 11ish when we decided to light it off because we were out of more or less everything else. That shit took over a minute to go off and it set of the school alarm and a few dozen car alarms in the neighboring apartment complex, once again we had to run lol. Went back the next day and there was a huge hole in the middle of the soccer field, it made the local city newspaper haha.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol this chick on okcupid has the username FatGirlsAreDTF

wish her pic was more full body though, I want to see just how much of a fat girl she is lol she's cute and has nice tiddies though

haha that's an awesome username though