Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Fuck. The ugly retarded annoying weird awkward bitch who sits next to me at work is always eating chips hella fucking loud. Usually I just put my headphones on and listen to music when she talks and/or eats food, but I fucking forgot them today. I'm really close to walking over to her desk and punching her in the fucking face

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Fuck! I hate car shopping! Everytime I find something I'm too late and it sells before I get a chance to look at it. I have to find one tonight or I'm screwed as tomorrow is my sister's graduation and everyone will be out and about partying for the 4th this weekend. I have to give the rental back tomorrow too. Please HAD let me find a car tonight! I have Friday off too and I so do NOT want to be carless. I wanted to get another Malibu or Impala, but no good deals out there so I'm prolly gonna buy foreign... Camry, Civic, Accord, or Acura. Preferrably a car with lower miles and a vtec engine, but at this point I need a fuckin' car so I can't be too picky.

Oh and hey brehs! Happy Wednesday!

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Fuck! I hate car shopping! Everytime I find something I'm too late and it sells before I get a chance to look at it. I have to find one tonight or I'm screwed as tomorrow is my sister's graduation and everyone will be out and about partying for the 4th this weekend. I have to give the rental back tomorrow too. Please HAD let me find a car tonight! I have Friday off too and I so do NOT want to be carless. I wanted to get another Malibu or Impala, but no good deals out there so I'm prolly gonna buy foreign... Camry, Civic, Accord, or Acura. Preferrably a car with lower miles and a vtec engine, but at this point I need a fuckin' car so I can't be too picky.

Oh and hey brehs! Happy Wednesday!
Hi SRD! How come your deleting faces of books?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Fuck. The ugly retarded annoying weird awkward bitch who sits next to me at work is always eating chips hella fucking loud. Usually I just put my headphones on and listen to music when she talks and/or eats food, but I fucking forgot them today. I'm really close to walking over to her desk and punching her in the fucking face
man, just go over there and power bomb her...then while she's on the floor, you get in her face and tell her "stop munching so motherfucking loud you inconsiderate cunt"