Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
brehs.
I had two Heady Toppers tonight. That means I've now had 8 of the top 11 beers on BeerAdvocate.
Heady's the #1 rated beer in the country. And I honestly didn't think much of it. Zombie Dust and Pliny the Elder blow it the fuck away.
#eastcoastbias
fuck it here's my rankings before I pass out.

1. overrated. Yeasty but fruity taste. A lil too frothy for me, that's the yeast which I'm not a big fan of.
2. my fav stout not called Murda'd Out from 3 Floyd's. Shit's so good.
3. haven't had it
4. best hoppy beer I've had.
5. this year shits all over the last. Really chocolatey and coffee-y compared to last years. Best stout of the year so far.
6. my favorite american pale ale. Still willing to trade any brehs that want to try it.
7. haven't had it.
8. haven't had it.
9. the '11 I had this past NYE was the 2nd best beer I've ever had after the Murda'd Out Stout. I'm going to Dark Lord Day this year so suck my dick.
10. Not as good as the cherry or coffee, but it's booze-y as fuck. Hits you right in the nuts.
11. Same thing as 10, but Firestone isn't as known for their stouts so it's pretty rad considering it's a west coaster.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Grilled fish is the biz.

Dont try and grill no save mart sea food ya cheap bastards.
Yea cheap seafood is out. If I can even smell a slightly fishy smell then I won't fuck with it. I think I'm spoiled living in the seattle area... you almost gotta go out of your way to find bad fish lol. Also when I lived in gold bar at the little family grocer you could get fresh salmon and other fish when it was in season. Sometimes within a couple hours of it getting caught