Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
aren't they all linked together like that at some point though? Isn't breaking them a part the reason the ends look like that?

lol we must be running out of shit to talk about, getting deep in to the hot dog skin discussion.
I always imagined they filled molds with pink goo then blasted them with steam or something honestly lol I don't know how they do it.

Tell us jake, how are american hotdogs made. I imagine at some point they probably started packing them skinless to save space and to be able to ship more. I know packaged linked together hotdogs are usually in a big bulky awkward vacuum sealed pack vs a tiny brick of skinless ones, same weighr.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
"Today intestines are not used to make the hot dog casing, but they used to be. In the olden days, before the era of process food and Costco, most sausages were cased in intestines as well. Now, the casing is often made of artificial food safe ingredients"

"Rumor has it that whatever hits the floor at the butcher ends up in hot dogs — brains, intestines, hoof meats, etc. You name it, people have (falsely) said it’s in a hot dog. Contrary to the disgusting imagery provided by urban legend, no gross organs end up in hot dogs, only leftover muscle meat."

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I seen him in Berkeley before, he's a pretty nice guy. He was out on a date and saw me and my friend recognized him and came outside to say hello and offered to sign an album and take pictures. But we had nothing to sign, and didn't want to take a picture.

I follow him on instagram, he dresses like a weirdo. Soccer jerseys, beanies, and those weird round glasses.

I was this close to saying "Oh Shit, Husalah Husalah" but I was in a suit and he was talking to other soccer players. I didn't know the spanish translation to "Oh Shit, Husalah, Husalah" so I just kept walking.