Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Nice, i now peeps that done a few dope Scrogs. SOG and ScROG is best to maximize a small space. Are those soil or hydro?
Soil, I mixed 1/3 roots organic with 1/3 fox farm ocean forest, 1/3 perlite and I added some bat and seAbird guano. Also added some bone and blood meal and mixed it all up on a tarp. Its hard work but worth it. I lollipop everything, remove the bottom 3rd of it so the tops swell up more.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Soil, I mixed 1/3 roots organic with 1/3 fox farm ocean forest, 1/3 perlite and I added some bat and seAbird guano. Also added some bone and blood meal and mixed it all up on a tarp. Its hard work but worth it. I lollipop everything, remove the bottom 3rd of it so the tops swell up more.
Those organic nutes make the best flavor. Plus they don't easily burn your girls. All you need is some worm castings.

What do you use to spray the foliage?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase i dont think a cd & sticker make this worth 35

Amazon.com: Wolf (2LP+CD): Music
It's a good deal if you don't already have the cd and want it as well honestly. Pretty good looking vinyl and it's a gatefold too. At least their was some thought put into it unlike 90% of other hip hop releases on vinyl.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Those organic nutes make the best flavor. Plus they don't easily burn your girls. All you need is some worm castings.

What do you use to spray the foliage?
I loaded it up with worm castings the guy at the store had an extra one and gave me a good deal. Good call forgot about that. I only spray with neem oil/dish soap once every two weeks in veg.