Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Was this posted in the Random Music thread? Zach Hill goes off - I can let this play through.
I'm sure Hella has been posted in there at some point.

All their releases are pretty good to great in my opinion. I like their stuff as a two piece the most in general though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Apparently my cousin is up here as the lead rescue member on behalf of US Govt (he's a big shot forest firefighter in Oregon whose crew travels the states) helping out with the recovery at the landslide up north. My mom has been calling/texting him everyday to talk so he can get things off his mind and feelings out or whatever because I guess shit is beyond gruesome out there. They keep finding body parts and putting them in ziplock sized lunch bags all the time but they have to have a certain amount from a certain area for them to constitute it as possibly being a whole person

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Apparently my cousin is up here as the lead rescue member on behalf of US Govt (he's a big shot forest firefighter in Oregon whose crew travels the states) helping out with the recovery at the landslide up north. My mom has been calling/texting him everyday to talk so he can get things off his mind and feelings out or whatever because I guess shit is beyond gruesome out there. They keep finding body parts and putting them in ziplock sized lunch bags all the time but they have to have a certain amount from a certain area for them to constitute it as possibly being a whole person
Gnarly

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I need to start hitting up garage sells now, work on getting a library of games. I paid $30 for the console, 3 controllers, and 10 games. Need a zapper for duck hunt.

You should also get this breh...
This has all the codes, it even has unlocked super secret street codes that are different from street codes in the 80's/90's