Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
nevermind > bleach > in utero
It's all opinions but nah.

Like, as much as I do love the album, Nevermind was them trying to make their sound more appealing to the masses. It's pretty apparent that once that worked they were more or less like "Actually fuck that" and brought it back closer to the Bleach sound with In Utero. Not that that reason alone shouldn't make Nevermind someone's favorite of the three or anything and I could see where people could be coming from liking them in any order honestly.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
It's all opinions but nah.

Like, as much as I do love the album, Nevermind was them trying to make their sound more appealing to the masses. It's pretty apparent that once that worked they were more or less like "Actually fuck that" and brought it back closer to the Bleach sound with In Utero. Not that that reason alone shouldn't make Nevermind someone's favorite of the three or anything and I could see where people could be coming from liking them in any order honestly.
I'm sure its true that nevermind got produced to a much larger degree than bleech and with much less of their input than in utero (all the doc's ive watched talk about this, and the 'alternate' versions of songs of nevermind sound WAY different than the album versions) but i think it actually came out better because of that. But we are in 100% agreement that its all a matter of taste. Plus nevermid has a lot of sentimental value to me. That was one of my favorite albums during my early teenagehood. Music was much better then.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I'm sure its true that nevermind got produced to a much larger degree than bleech and with much less of their input than in utero (all the doc's ive watched talk about this, and the 'alternate' versions of songs of nevermind sound WAY different than the album versions) but i think it actually came out better because of that. But we are in 100% agreement that its all a matter of taste. Plus nevermid has a lot of sentimental value to me. That was one of my favorite albums during my early teenagehood. Music was much better then.
so do i. thats all they played in 6th grade summer camp!