Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
bad idea breh backpage is a bust in vegas... walk the strip for a few & snatch you up one or go sit at a bar. prostitutes are rampant in vegas, no need for BP.

either that or ask a cab driver to take you to the best massage parlor, hate to see yall get either robbed by a pimp or thrown in the clink in a sting.

I feel ya. Honestly both of my buddy's I'm
With aren't supposed to even be here. One dude just bonded out for 3 serious felonies other dude is on federal parole. Shit has me nervous. I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a cheater. So even if they get a hooked it's their deal. I'll sleep in the other room

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I feel ya. Honestly both of my buddy's I'm
With aren't supposed to even be here. One dude just bonded out for 3 serious felonies other dude is on federal parole. Shit has me nervous. I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a cheater. So even if they get a hooked it's their deal. I'll sleep in the other room
Its not cheating if you never get caught

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I went to the worst strip club ever about an hour ago. Glitter gulch? Something like that. First 5 ish girls that tried to sit with me and get me to pay for lap dances I was just honest with "I have a girl and I'm here waiting on my homies" and it worked surprisingly. Last bitch I couldn't shake. Asked her if and did outcall a and she freaked out. 'Im not a hooker!" Yeah right.