Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You know most of those nitrate free meats havemore nitrates than just regular stuff right? Its just a term they use kind of like All Natural. Nitrate free just means they don't add additional nitrates after the initial processing

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You know most of those nitrate free meats havemore nitrates than just regular stuff right? Its just a term they use kind of like All Natural. Nitrate free just means they don't add additional nitrates after the initial processing
sodium nitrates are basically a salt preservative they add to make the shit have a longer self life, when ingested they break down in to a nasty chemical in your body

natural nitrates found in meat and some vegetables aren't the same thing, the vitamin C found in natural nitrates squash the negative effect that happens when they break down in your body, that vitamin C squash doesn't happen in the artificially added sodium nitrates used to preserve meat

continue either A: lame duck attempting to troll me, or B: being a moron, either way you seem more than likely to end up with heart disease than I do lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
sodium nitrates are basically a salt preservative they add to make the shit have a longer self life, when ingested they break down in to a nasty chemical in your body

natural nitrates found in meat and some vegetables aren't the same thing, the vitamin C found in natural nitrates squash the negative effect that happens when they break down in your body, that vitamin C squash doesn't happen in the artificially added sodium nitrates used to preserve meat

continue either A: lame duck attempting to troll me, or B: being a moron, either way you seem more than likely to end up with heart disease than I do lol
Lol you sound like a christ crusader
"Whatever bro that's cool but you're going to hell and im not"

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

Lol you sound like a christ crusader
"Whatever bro that's cool but you're going to hell and im not"
I forgot you're so sensitive about eating trendy foods
lol pretty sure your the christ crusader who always has something to say when I bring up the food I eat, like me mentioning healthy food is some how offensive to you

never bashed your eating habits or anybody else

troll on though

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol pretty sure your the christ crusader who always has something to say when I bring up the food I eat, like me mentioning healthy food is some how offensive to you

never bashed your eating habits or anybody else

troll on though
Ok yes
You're right.

I don't know why it is I have to say something and joke when I see certain key words like organic, free range, low sodium, all natural, gluten free, nitrite free, uncured, no preservatives, low carb, stuff like that

You're right its lame ill try to stop lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ok yes
You're right.

I don't know why it is I have to say something and joke when I see certain key words like organic, free range, low sodium, all natural, gluten free, nitrite free, uncured, no preservatives, low carb, stuff like that

it's cause deep down you're angry and need some change, you should eat some organic, free range, low sodium, all natural, gluten free, nitrate free, uncured, no preservatives, low carb stuff

you can then finally be at peace and be like this guy....

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ok butcher, u r right.

U don't believe in grass fed, non hormone red meats?
I do but for different reasons. Not just cause its obviously more healthy / sanitary usually, but cause it just tastes better than the shit in the grocery store chains. My aunt boards horses and has various farm animals... they were raising a couple cows for awhile before it got too impractical. Anyway she would pay a mobile butcher to stop by and kill and carve up the cows. Nothing beats a steak grilled at high heat when its still warm from just being alive an hour ago lol.

Anyway it puts into perspective how bland and shitty your average grocery store meat is. Especially hamburger that's been mixed so much you might be eating 100 different cows in one generic uniform tasting meat patty

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Ok yes
You're right.

it's cause deep down you're angry and need some change, you should eat some organic, free range, low sodium, all natural, gluten free, nitrate free, uncured, no preservatives, low carb stuff

you can then finally be at peace and be like this guy....

Don't listen to him butcher. Die fat and happy. Go home, toke on your gay fake cigarette thing and eat a can of frosting. That'll show everybody.