Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I seen this in gas1 profile. I dont know what to think of it... It is catchy and the beat is crazy but wtf it is weird
Lakutis is dope if that's who you are talking about. But yeah his newest video is pretty weird. The album, 3 Sea Shells, it's off of that just dropped is great. Was listening to it earlier. It's in the Greedhead thread in the general hip hop forum

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I like the rain sometimes. Too much rain for too many days isn't good though.
I don't mind rain right now when I'm just chillin at the house with my windows open. My place feels fresh as fuck right now with all that rain air circulating through and that rain noise is kind of relaxing.

But rain can fuck the fuck right off when I gotta go somewhere, I ain't trying to be somewhere in wet ass clothes.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I like the rain sometimes. Too much rain for too many days isn't good though.

I like it sometimes but mostly in summer. I could never live on the west side again though. I remember having to put my pants in the drier if I went outside and I remember my shoes just always being wet. I think Olympia rains more than Seattle. Could be wrong though.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
I like it sometimes but mostly in summer. I could never live on the west side again though. I remember having to put my pants in the drier if I went outside and I remember my shoes just always being wet. I think Olympia rains more than Seattle. Could be wrong though.
You got snow and ice to deal with though...