Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
How was the bacon breh?
it was bomb actually. i was surprised at how great the combination of #chicken and #bacon was together. i only got a personal sized pizza, but it was good sized...i'd say about 10 inches in diameter. it was about 9-10 bucks; but overall i would say i got my moneys' worth. i'm definitely getting it again, probably in a thin crust next time.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
it was bomb actually. i was surprised at how great the combination of #chicken and #bacon was together. i only got a personal sized pizza, but it was good sized...i'd say about 10 inches in diameter. it was about 9-10 bucks; but overall i would say i got my moneys' worth. i'm definitely getting it again, probably in a thin crust next time.
I'm telling you get jalapenos on it too next time. Chicken, bacon, jalapenos on white sauce is tremendo slap.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I stay lacin Jose on the good eats around town... you're welcome!!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I shouldn't have read that article, the doctor that officially listed that as the cause of death is a moron. Later in the article it talks about how they found nothing wrong with her and are only speculating it was cannabis just because they found it in her system. They also mention she's on numerous anti depressants which are pills made of an insane amount of chemicals with side effects, but they claim the THC in her system killed her lol fuck out of here with that.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LOL whoever wrote that article is a fucking moron too. They say the woman is the first ever to officially die from the drug, then right underneath the title it says "Usually, deaths associated with drug are a result of mixing it with alcohol"

If she's the first ever in history to die from it, how is there "usually deaths associated". Fake ass propaganda.