Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
gonna continue drinking, watch Uncle Buck, and wrap presents.

will make a ham sandwich and mashed potatoes (so bomb, cheesy, silky potatoes) in about 2 hours

wish i had some weed. I start work at 8 am Thursday morning

had to watch 2 hours of training videos, one of them about sexual harassment in which one of the scenes was titled 'Hubba hubba'

if anyone said hubba hubba nowadays i'd give them dap just for being a square

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I wrote a bunch of emails to various companies that supply barber stuff I use. I got back a few notes and some stickers and stuff...

But today I got a package from a company from Blueco, that makes a bunch of shit, I got like...2 talc bottles, 4 jars of shaving creams and soaps, a barbicide sanitation set, an old school Lucky Tiger poster board, a coffee mug, chap stick, a bunch of tool cleaners and pads, a couple sprays...Probably $65-$80 worth of shit for free. Im fuckin amped. Super cool of them to send that stuff.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I wrote a bunch of emails to various companies that supply barber stuff I use. I got back a few notes and some stickers and stuff...

But today I got a package from a company from Blueco, that makes a bunch of shit, I got like...2 talc bottles, 4 jars of shaving creams and soaps, a barbicide sanitation set, an old school Lucky Tiger poster board, a coffee mug, chap stick, a bunch of tool cleaners and pads, a couple sprays...Probably $65-$80 worth of shit for free. Im fuckin amped. Super cool of them to send that stuff.
Yeah when stuff like that happens it's always really cool.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nah I can't get into Thelonius Martin beats at all. I respect his cratedigging abilities though. I don't know who Retch is but I will give it a chance.
i liked thelonius' beats but they're a bit too basic to listen to on their own, prefer it when someones rapping over them
Ya'll both crazy. Gonna put ya'll on ignore till the new year.