Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Tims, Nike Air Max's, Reeboks Classics, Cortez's, Air forces, Shell Toe Adidas, Reebok Trainers, New Balance's, I don't really fuck with anything else. I don't really get the Jordan phenomenon, I have 1 pair of Jordan Flights (?) I got from an outlet, and I had a pair when I was in high school. There are a couple I like, but Im not about to pay what people want for them. Newer shoes are pretty wack, 1 out of every 20 trips to the store I might see something kinda cool.

Everything else seems like some fuckboy shit to me, wear something classic and shut up about it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
man I've been reading about bitcoins for like 3 years and still don't understand how the fuck they work. I remember a couple years ago reading about people using a bunch of computers to "mine" bitcoins to build riches. What the fuck did "mining" bitcoins mean? lol Like they were just up and creating them? Or they were hacking other peoples?

How does one purchase bitcoins? Who decided how many bitcoins were going to initially be in circulation? Who takes my American currency and issues me bitcoins?

About the only thing I kind of understand is how people can't fake bitcoins because all transactions are public or something like that.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, glad you're all good meta. Car totaled?
It's surprisingly not that bad. Dude just drifted into our lane, hit us and swerved back out. He was driving a little 2 door honda accord while we were in a big ass suv. His car was just scratched up on the side, we have a dent by the wheel well and that's about it. Could have been much worse, but makes me thankful to be driving a big ass car