Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
0R0 @0R0 infinity @infinity can you find a breh Mina - Studio Uno 66 por favor. All I can find are torrents and I don't fucks with those. Thanks.
link the torrent & i'll re-up lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I agree, but disagree.

No Limit has those swings, I've wons a few thousand, and lost a few thousand in cash games. I fair far better in tournaments. I don't know, I have lost more on no limit cash game for whatever reason. I guess tournament play doesn't translate well for me in cash games.

Yes, limit or pot will def get you some bad beat, but its a game you can control the odds, and know because its cheap people play shit hands, and you can more often then not grind a profit.

I think I'm going to transfer some of my bit coins into a online poker, its technically legal.

id always buy in tourneys i bought in for like $5 won $500 took like 8 hours tho my homie would always throw me some cash online to play tourneys for him we would split 50/50 he liked the way i played tourneys it would always suck tho cause id spend bout 6 hours only to get knocked out by a bad beat would win the buy in back gotta have the patience for tourneys cash games you can make bank or lose it all in a short amount of time

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
id always buy in tourneys i bought in for like $5 won $500 took like 8 hours tho my homie would always throw me some cash online to play tourneys for him we would split 50/50 he liked the way i played tourneys it would always suck tho cause id spend bout 6 hours only to get knocked out by a bad beat would win the buy in back gotta have the patience for tourneys cash games you can make bank or lose it all in a short amount of time
My best win was on Poker Stars, one of those crazy $20 tourny with like 5000 people. I got 4th. I forget if it was rebuy or whatever, but got like 8000$. I think tourny ended at like 3am.