Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This contract my apartment has don't even make sense either, they say I can't get any other internet service, but yet they'll allow Directv and Dish Network for TV services. I even called Century Link DSL who I've been with for the last year to see if they can work something out and they said they can't touch my apartment cause of the Cox Cable contract.

How the fuck is monopolizing internet at an apartment complex legal
does your apt face open space or another building? You can build a cantenna for like 35-70$ and p/u free open WIFI if its around. The best way is to find out what signals are in area first. just a thought. My pops has a place up north with a library a football field and a half away and the signal is detectable even outside of building. I am going to put up a directional long range parabolic grid antenna to grab the signal. It has 8 mi range so a lil overkill but perfect considering the geography/ forest topography

COX is lame, rates just went up another 5$. fuq gun regulation, regulate the goddamn internet providers instead

Last edited: