Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Tgif. I really hate my coworkers.

Today I go in and im just working and dude asks " hey man, whats wrong?"

I turn around and say " nothing.......... I just work with a buncha fucking faggots" and I turn around and keep working and theres a long awkward silence.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Also a pair of pictures of a shirtless LL Cool J with the caption "Ladies love Cool James, and who can blame them." which he wrote, hmmmmmmm.

We might have a Mixerr situation our hands again.
After a long night of working the.bar, drinking and realizing 22 year olds can't hold their liquor, this made me laugh so hard I woke her up. She went and threw up, another laugh. Winning!!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
had severe fucking stomach cramps for the past 2 days. still shitting normally so dunno whats wrong but ill go like 30 mins with no pain then it will feel like i just got sucker punched in the stomach. have to stop what im doing and breathe it out for a few minutes
you have a corked digestive system

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
had severe fucking stomach cramps for the past 2 days. still shitting normally so dunno whats wrong but ill go like 30 mins with no pain then it will feel like i just got sucker punched in the stomach. have to stop what im doing and breathe it out for a few minutes
Any lower back pain ? Could be a kidney stone, first time I had pain from the stone it was a bad ass stomach ache and I thought it was food poisoning initially