Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Namo it sounds like you make as much of an assumption about the people u dont like as they do about you. What the fuck do u care if they speak "ebonics"? thats how people fucking talk sometimes. Who the fuck are u to say how people should talk? you ARE the outsider homie. You don't get to waltz in an area you're not familiar with and judge people and think they should be doing anything differently. And u can say "u can call me racist, but its the truth" all u want but yes, that just does mean you're racist. You're making the same assumptions about these people that u think they're making about u. How the fuck do u know they dont like u because of your skin color?

Your assumption that they think you're their former slave owner is bullshit and just exposes your own insecurity about being around these people. I fucking hate that shit nowadays, white people being like "I've got no reason to be guilty, I've done nothing to you." Why the fuck do u even need to say that? Who is coming up to you and yelling at your for their reparations?

I'm not a betting man but I'd bet you've never been called a slaveowner your entire life. Maybe if you didn't go around being a miserable, judgmental, brooding fuckhead who thinks people who "speak ebonics" are "disrepectful" you wouldn't get the stink eye back at you.
But the thing is I don't have a problem with Black people and I have a mate from Brightmoor in Detroit.

I just think everybody needs to speak the language in the country they live in and were born in. Especially if you went to college, if you can't speak English that's just ignorant.

Trust me, people are judging me cause of my skin, I'm not stupid I am very aware.

I hope Namo joins BMF by accident somehow.
Never join a gang but my friend is BMF and he is related to Trick Trick.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
If you are poor and didn't get an education then I understand the need for ebonics, but if you went to college or became a nurse for example, you need to speak simplified english, american.

But it pisses me off seeing pro athletes speak in ebonics when they got a scolarship.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
But the thing is I don't have a problem with Black people and I have a mate from Brightmoor in Detroit.

I just think everybody needs to speak the language in the country they live in and were born in. Especially if you went to college, if you can't speak English that's just ignorant.

Trust me, people are judging me cause of my skin, I'm not stupid I am very aware.
No one here says mate when referring to a friend so please quit using Australian ebonics and speak the language of the country you are in. Thank you.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Shea wants to touch her tiddies (or has).
I aint sayin nothin but nothin :chinese:

...heading up to Oregon ( where she moved to ) in April to see my family, & gonna go have dinner / drinks with Kalyn while I am in town... possibly hit the boom boom room.

I had planned to do that trip last year, but my ex hoe cockblocked.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Some jerry's kid at Togo's with green hair prepared my hot pastrami sammich. She was pretty fuckin stupid, luckily for me those hot pastrami sammiches practically make them selves.
Pastrami sammiches rule. Don't think we have Togo's up here. I've heard the name before though. Chain sammich place right?