Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol I'm learning there is a lot of Adderall and Ritalin floating around the class. The stress of school has people doing weird shit.

I'm just on coffee at the moment, I don't like how those pills are amphetamine based.
lol one of my friends who is an english professor now told me how ppl would just bust out massive zip lock bags of adderall in study hall. ppl would buy it up ultra fast and break down pills and snort them right on their books. said he got pretty addicted for awhile, hammering out 40 page research papers with ease, feeling ultra focused and dialed in

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
ritalin and adderall are massively popular among academics. aren't you studying for something right now nato?
I've heard of people using Adderall for studying/work that you have to really focus on but I've never heard of Ritalin being used as well. I guess it makes sense though.

Does Adderall make you all wired too? I tried Ritalin for the sole purpose of getting high once in my teens and since I don't have ADD it just made me feel all wired and weird, did not like it at all.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
not really weird to not want to sit in a cloud of toxic smoke or have all your belongings coated in a film of smoke tar, lol

fuck combustion, vape gang
I smoke so infrequently overall that you don't even begin to know how retarded this statement sounds in regards to me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I only did mdma once and while I think I liked it quite a bit I was too drunk to really tell honestly. It was also the first new drug I had done in years. I'm forgetting if it was really early this year or if it was last year that we snorted it. Do you remember when it was nolettuce @nolettuce ?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Last edited: