Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I can't really listen to R&B on my own, I like a song or two here and there, but it gets boring as hell fast. It's good for mood music, but since i've been back in America for the last year and a half most girls I messed with don't even like R&B lol German girls loved that shit though

The only R&B I can listen to is some 90's New Jack Swing, that was dope

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i missed out on a guaranteed 10 percent for this subject because one of the assessments was online and i spent a few hours doing it then a few weeks later saw an email from a couple of days after it was due saying that most of the class had done the practice assessment rather than the actual assessment and that we had until that afternoon to complete it. unfortunately i read the email two weeks late and lost the easiest 10 marks i would have got this semester

Mar 11, 2011
lol I think I just blew a job interview at TGI Fridays cause the little faggot looking manager was intimidated.

Dude seemed shook whenever he asked questions. Wish people realized I'm a chill dude even though I'm a giant and got a mean ass look.
LOL I hear ya. Weak ass humans get all intimadated when you answer the phone at work talkin bout checkin chicken too. Also if your belt isn't tightened up sometimes the pistol will slip down your leg which interviewers also hate. Man I wish I was a better gambler so I could limit my time around squares a little better

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Jake... that fuckin' sucks breh. I refuse to pay for a class twice, that's just nonsense. My sister did that with two classes and I was like, "Serio? Are you fuckin' stupid?" That costed her like an extra 3 grand just to retake 'em. She blamed it on depression. Depression? Really? I don't care how motherfuckin' depressed I was, I'd do everything possible to pass, even if I ended up with D. Paying an extra 3 grand to retake classes would depress the fuck outta me. Sister pays more than I do per credit, but I pay 420.00 a credit so fuck that! I've also made a good hundred dollars off my sister for writing a couple of her final papers. I did her boyfriend's assignment too once, about 4 pages, which I received no money for :( Cheap prick. Better know better than to ask me to do that again. I really need to go into business for myself doing people's homework, lol, easy money. I also find that to be nonsense... people paying me 50 dollars for a 4 to 6 page paper, like really? Writing papers comes pretty natural to me, but I would never pay someone half a hundofor a 6 page paper. Fidiots! If I didn't have so much of my own gawd damn homework, I'd be doin' that shit full-time, lol. I probably would make more money doin that than I would sittin' behind this fuckin' desk everyday =/ Plus I could drink and smoke all day, would be fuckin' sweet :)