Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
damn i need a smartphone

my phone is on life support

thinking about getting a samsung g note for 269 then going on unlimited straight talk
that way i can browse siccness at work and itll double as my kindle

what are good unlocked phones in the 200 - 400 range that arent the galaxy s3 or iphone

i'd probably get that Note, even though Samsung is already on the Note 3 the OG Note is still dope as fuck, especially if you're using it as a Kindle, it has a great screen.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i'd probably get that Note, even though Samsung is already on the Note 3 the OG Note is still dope as fuck, especially if you're using it as a Kindle, it has a great screen.
yea cause 1, i dont want to pay 799 dollars for a goddamn phone

and 2, this is what im using now:

lol. its been dropped hard like 50 times, ive punted it across a parking lot before, its coming apart but still works. only the battery is all swollen now and sometimes it goes from full charge to dead and turns itself off randomly, and its tricky to ressurrect. obviously ANY phone would be an upgrade. $20 and almost lasted 5 yrs lol cant beat that. this might be the biggest cellphone upgrade in cell history

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
so its like a regular dinner size teriyaki compared to a teriyaki bowl which would be the single portion lunch size? what do you call a double meat dinner teriyaki? a quadruple teriyaki ?
Nah chicken teriyaki burrito is different than a chicken teriyaki from like a Chinese spot. I don't think you could fit quadruple teriyaki chicken in a burrito wrap breh

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah the Note is probably the dopest phone in that price range, Amazon has the HTC One X for about the same price as the Note right now and that phone is pretty dope, I've had it for like 14 months now and it's a great phone, but I'd rather have the Note personally.
i dont really know what the hell GSM and CDMA and LTE 700 / 1900 / blahblah etc mean, but i googled it uses a sim card and can be used on straight talk prepaid at LTE speed or whatever. its labeled AT&T right on the phone but t-mobile uses sim cards dont they? so since its unlocked i can use t-mobile ? will it use LTE speeds? I might be able to get a t-mobile unlimited everything including unlimited data through this guys company for $40 a month. thatd be better than straight talks $45 unlimited cause they throttle you after 2.5g of data which id probably use in 1 day lol