Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
So i reluctantly went to the hometown bar that i had done so well avoiding for 3 years and saw my ex gf's sister, who was literally the last person i wanted to see. so that was awkward but i stopped my homie from stomping out this little shit talking faggot, and i normally wouldnt have given a shit, but hella cops were posted outside the bar and the police station was literally a half block away, and i knew he was too drunk to realize he didnt want to be locked up over that bullshit. SO in doing all that I got this girls number who was way out of my league, and that was a nice confidence booster, even though i have a gf. funny how I probably wouldnt have gotten the number if I was single though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also had a emotionally unstable pregnant lady literally lose her mind and start crying in front of me because she was missing the start of her movie and then came home to three dudes chilling in front of my place off to the side by the mailboxes while one dude shot dope into another dude's arm. I mean it was 1:45AM but just all out in the open like it was nothing. Weird night.