Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im pretty much near hallucinating right now. up since 2pm yesterday, been driving around and waiting around in my busted aids car all day. still overheating with a new water pump, thermostat, radistor cap, flushed radiator. i think my thermostat housing is damaged or who fucking knows. went from a f150 to a subaru to my nissan to now im rolling an audi a4 for the next few days. aids life

time to sleep for 10 hrs straight

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Seeing all of my ex's on facebook all happy and shit all the time blows. Especially the ones that are still fine as hell.

Makes me realize I got fat, am 30 and just basically restarted my life with nothing, and I'm single and stay striking out like crazy lately.

Fuck them and their still looking good and being all happy and shit. Fucking bitches lol
Breh, im going through it too, but you gotta realize that the only reason smoeone puts like actual effort into making themselves look good on facebook is cuz they aint actually doing good. Like NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe said, they miserable.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN you're missing out by not eating honey baked ham.... so soo good
with all due respects...i think i'll be fine without it. i mean my username is all bout #chicken for a reason.