Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris you ever have these cookies before?

CMBC - Cougar Mountain Baking Company

I've only had the Snickerdoodle but they are awesome. They are local and carry them at QFC.
oh like im not good enough to get a mention about these cookies! fuck you! lol

the peanut butter is awesome too... one of those is enough to last several hours with tons of energy, straight rocket fuel. ive never seen them in packs but we used to sell the jumbo singles at walgreens and they were popular. cookie vendor guy would refill the register display everyday. snickerdoodle was the most popular by far

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
got my water pump replaced, thermostat replaced, new belt oil and filter change, new front brakes and rotors, for $245 all together including parts and labor. but my radiator fan isnt turning on so im stuck mobbing this F150 another day. i miss my quiet shitty little nissan qnd being able to maneuver in parking lots lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Why do ducks have so many shoes.
because the nike world headquarters is in beaverton oregon

Nike, Inc. /ˈnaɪkiː/ is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing and selling of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area, and is one of only two Fortune 500 companies headquartered in Oregon.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
because the nike world headquarters is in beaverton oregon
Bill Bowerman was a nationally respected track and field coach at the University of Oregon, who was constantly seeking ways to give his athletes a competitive advantage. He experimented with different track surfaces, re-hydration drinks and – most importantly – innovations in running shoes. But the established footwear manufacturers of the 1950s ignored the ideas he tried to offer them, so Bowerman began cobbling shoes for his runners.

Phil Knight was a talented middle-distance runner from Portland, who enrolled at Oregon in the fall of 1955 and competed for Bowerman’s track program. Upon graduating from Oregon, Knight earned his MBA in finance from Stanford University, where he wrote a paper that proposed quality running shoes could be manufactured in Japan that would compete with more established German brands. But his letters to manufacturers in Japan and Asia went unanswered, so Knight took a chance.

He made a cold-call on the Onitsuka Co. in Kobe, Japan, and persuaded the manufacturer of Tiger shoes to make Knight a distributor of Tiger running shoes in the United States. When the first set of sample shoes arrived, Knight sent several pairs to Bowerman, hoping to make a sale. Instead, Bowerman stunned Knight by offering to become his partner, and to provide his footwear design ideas to Tiger.